Updated: Dec 28, 2021
Antioxidants are compounds that help prevent or reduce cell damage caused by free radicals, which are unstable molecules produced by the body in response to environment and other stresses. They’re also known as "free-radical scavengers." Heart disease, cancer, arthritis, stroke, respiratory illnesses, immunological deficiency, emphysema, Parkinson's disease, and other inflammatory or ischemic problems have all been associated to oxidative stress. Antioxidants are known to assist our bodies neutralize free radicals, which is supposed to improve overall health.
Antioxidants are well-known, but what exactly are they?
Antioxidants, have an additional electron that they can donate to an unstable free radical without becoming unstable themselves. They strike a lovely balance. While many critical body functions, such as breathing, release free radicals, antioxidants originate from the food we eat. Antioxidants are found in abundance in colorful fruits and vegetables. Each color represents a distinct antioxidant hero. Antioxidant properties can also be found in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as selenium. Our ability to fight free radicals weakens as we get older, making it even more crucial to eat a diet rich in colorful fruits, vegetables, and superfoods. You could even be able to slow down the ageing process.
10 FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT ANTIOXIDANTS:
1.Sunburn prevention that lasts a lifetime - Because a sunburn is mostly caused by free radical damage, you can assist to protect your skin by eating plenty of antioxidants. Antioxidants protect tissues throughout the body and may reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
2. Reduces cancer risk - Studies show that persons who consume more fruits and vegetables have a decreased cancer risk. It's a tasty method to lower your cancer risk!
4. Defends against dementia - According to research, persons who ingested the most vitamin C and Vitamin E had a 50% lower risk of dementia!
5. Beneficial to eyes - Vitamins C and E, as well as beta-carotene, are especially beneficial to the eyes, it protects your eyes from macular degeneration and cataracts, among other things.
6. Immune system strength - Spirulina contains potent antioxidants that have been shown to strengthen the immune system while also protecting cell membranes.
7. Lungs protection - According to research, vitamin C is a vital component for protecting the lungs from pollution, especially if one has asthma or COPD,
8. Mood enhancing qualities - Flavonoids, which can be found in brightly colored fruits and vegetables, have been discovered to have mood-enhancing qualities.
9. Helps your body deal with pesticides - Organic fruit has more antioxidants, according to research. Plants, like humans, appear to use antioxidants to defend themselves from everyday stimuli. Green vegetables, which contain chlorophyll, can also aid in the removal of chemicals from your system.
10. Anti-inflammatory properties - Antioxidants can help repair cells that have been damaged by inflammation as well as reduce inflammation. Turmeric's vivid color and strong antioxidant levels are two of the reasons it's such an effective anti-inflammatory.
Here is the biggest fact about antioxidants, The Vitalyse Wellness Strips - Immunity & Health Pack is an excellent choice for total health and well-being. Immune Booster - Multivitamin Strips, Curcurine - Nano Curcumin & Piperine Strips, Healthy Gut - Natural Probiotics Strips, Gastrosoothe - Gas & Acidity Relief Strips, and Ultrafit - Energy & Weight Management Strips are all included in one set of 10 strips. It is a fantastic choice for overall health and wellness. They are one of the world's best health supplements, developed with proprietary nanotechnology that allows for the fastest absorption and bioavailability of active nutrients in the body when compared to any other oral delivery mechanism.
Antioxidants enjoy synergy and operate best in groups. Enjoy all of the rainbow's colors to keep your body healthy, young, and brilliant!