Healthy Gut = Better Immunity
Updated: Jan 8, 2022
What actually is Gut Health? “Gut health” is the functioning and balance of bacteria in several parts of the gastrointestinal tract. Essentially, organs such as the esophagus, stomach, and intestines all work together to allow us to eat and digest food with comfort. That is why it becomes essential for us to understand and start taking care of our gut health.
What we eat directly affects the functioning of our mind and ultimately our mood and willingness to work. We know that there are trillions of bacteria present in the tract that not only help us process food, but that also help our bodies maintain overall well-being. Here Importance of gut health becomes our focal point.
If you have been experiencing problems with digestion, gas, bloating, nausea, stomach pain, etc. it is a sign that you have an unhealthy gut. There are various ways to improve our gut health.
- Taking Probiotics- Probiotics help to get good gut bacteria that helps to improve digestion, these can be taken as supplements or can be added to foods like yogurt or milk. These probiotics may also be helpful in treating diarrhea, or bowel syndrome.
- Foods like Ginger, Bananas, Garlic, Onions, Whole grains, Peppermint oil, Chamomile, Mulethi (Licorice) can be included in the meals to avoid an unhealthy gut.
- Avoiding excess sugar and sweeteners can help you balance the blood glucose levels ultimately protecting the gut bacteria.
- Stay hydrated as much as possible, studies have shown to have a beneficial effect on the mucosal lining of the intestines, as well as on the balance of good bacteria in the gut.
- Exercising acts as an agent for the treatment of numerous pathologies, such as obesity and hypertension; it has recently been identified to shape gut bacteria which ultimately results in good gut health.
- Taking good care of your sleep helps you maintain your healthy relationship with the gut. Researchers say that there is a connection between your sleep and gut health. So, do not hesitate to take an extra hour for your beauty sleep.
- Avoid stressing out a lot, stress imbalances your gut health which directly affects your gut feel. Take frequent breaks, meditate, take a day off from everything to channelize your energy in the right direction.
The earlier we realize the importance of our gut health, the better we can avoid any problems associated with it. We can improve gut health in the smallest ways mentioned above, small changes in the routine can work wonders, instead of consuming any antibiotics, we can always switch to natural supplements that can be easily found in health stores, drug stores, or online.
Supplements like Healthy Gut Natural Probiotics Strip from Vitalyse Wellness Strips, helps in improving digestion, boost the immune system, balances the good bacteria in the digestive system and improves overall health. These are oral dissolving strips that are very easy to consume and don’t need any water or swallowing. Just place them under your tongue first thing in the morning, and let them dissolve, giving you the benefits of the natural probiotic Bacillus Coagulans and improving your immunity in the process.
So, next time if you experience uneasiness with your stomach or have any gastric issues, you know what to take and where to go.